Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/30/2014 -- Weight Watchers has become a casualty of modern technology. Online dieting tools, such as MyFitnessPal, offer a free and convenient way for dieters to share weight loss goals. Tools such as these are causing reduced meeting attendance for Weight Watchers and fewer paid weeks, undermining the company's business model. As a health and wellness (HW) packaged food brand, however, the company continues to have opportunities for growth if it chooses to focus on this area as its main revenue stream.
Euromonitor International's Weight Watchers International Inc in Health and Wellness (World) Company Profile offers detailed strategic analysis of the company's business, examining its performance in the Health and Wellness industry.
The report examines company shares by region and sector, product developments, market and distribution strategies, challenges from the competition and future prospects. Use it to understand opportunities and threats facing the business and the factors driving success.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Health and Wellness by Category, Health and Wellness by Prime Positioning, Health and Wellness by Type.
Market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Health and Wellness market
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Healthcare research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Nestle SA in Health and Wellness (World)
- Health and Wellness in Hungary
- Health and Wellness in India
- Health and Wellness in Thailand
- Health and Wellness in Argentina
- Health and Wellness in Russia
- The Coca-Cola Co in Health and Wellness (World)
- Health and Wellness in Germany
- Health and Wellness in Hong Kong, China
- Health and Wellness in the Philippines