Veterinarians use many of the same types of medical equipment as doctors, dentists and surgeons. Many of the more advanced veterinarian clinics have embraced technology by storing pet records in computers .
San Angelo, TX -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/10/2012 -- Not too long ago, a local San Angelo veterinary clinic found itself in need of a typical break-fix situation. A typical break-fix routine involves fixing, maintaining and providing maximum availability for technology such as servers, desktops, notebooks and printers.
Calling in West Texas-based Snider Technology was the best thing the local San Angelo veterinarian practice could have done. Snider Technology’s IT support experts took care of the clinic's 7 workstations and included a comprehensive support package of:
- Business Grade IT support designed to help businesses stay up and running
- Proactive 24×7 Network Monitoring and alerting for critical issues
- Scheduled routine maintenance to keep workstations running as efficiently as possible
- Experienced, skilled help desk staff for immediate response
- Ongoing business needs analyses and technology assessments for continuing process and system availability improvement
- Off-site Image and File based backup solution
Snider Technology offers the San Angelo small-business community the best IT support in West Texas.
If you're a San Angelo small-business owner, give Snider Technology a call at (325) 895-5721 and learn how easy it is to have your very own IT department, for a fraction of the cost of hiring your own internal IT staff.