Western Europe Dairy & Soy Food Market 2017 – By Analyzing the Performance of Various Competitors
New York, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/08/2017 -- WiseGuyReports published new report, titled "Opportunities in the Western Europe Dairy & Soy Food Sector".
"Opportunities in the Western Europe Dairy & Soy Food Sector", report brings together multiple data sources to provide a comprehensive overview of the Western Europe Dairy & Soy Food sector. It includes market overview, high growth country analysis, health & wellness analysis, top brands, key distribution channels, packaging formats and case studies.
- The Western Europe Dairy & Soy Food sector is the largest in value terms and the second largest in volume terms
- Cheese is the largest market in the Western Europe Dairy & Soy Food sector, followed by Milk and Yogurt
- Amongst the different high potential countries in Western Europe, France is the largest market in terms of value sales while Austria is forecast to grow at the fastest CAGR during the period 2016-2021
- Value sales in the region will be supported by growing demand for healthier and better-for-you products such as organic and natural variants, and increased snacking on Cheese and Yogurt
- Falling Milk prices, calls for constant product innovations and the popularity of private label products which effect value growth are the major challenges in the region
- Président, Activia, Arla, Müller, and Philadelphia are the leading brands in the Western Europe Dairy & Soy Food sector
- Hypermarkets & Supermarkets is the most popular channel for Dairy & Soy Food in Western Europe region
GET SAMPLE REPORT @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/1579611-opportunities-in-the-western-europe-dairy-soy-food-sector-analysis-of
This report brings together multiple data sources to provide a comprehensive overview of the Western Europe Dairy & Soy Food sector. It includes analysis on the following -
- Market overview: Includes sector size, market size and growth analysis by markets.
- Change in consumption: Provides a shift in the consumption of Dairy & Soy Food products by markets across different countries in the Western Europe region.
- Countries analysis: Provides Risk-Reward analysis of four countries in Western Europe region based on market assessment, economic development, socio-demographic, governance indicators, and technological infrastructure.
- Health & Wellness analysis: Provides insights on the Health & Wellness products in terms of value and percentage share in the overall Western Europe Dairy & Soy Food sector during 2011-2021. The analysis includes key Health & Wellness attributes and consumer benefits driving the sales of Dairy & Soy Foods in 2016. It also covers the market share of leading companies offering Dairy & Soy Foods with health and wellness attributes in the same year.
- Brand Analysis: Provides an overview of leading brands in the Western Europe region, besides analyzing the growth of private label in the region.
- Key distribution channels: Provides analysis on the leading distribution channels in the Western Europe Dairy & Soy Food sector in 2016. It covers six distribution channels including On-Trade. The major distribution channels include Hypermarkets & Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food & Drinks Specialists, eRetailers and Cash & Carries and Warehouse Clubs and Others that include - Department Stores, Drug stores & Pharmacies, Vending machines, and Other retailers.
- Preferred packaging formats: The report provides percentage share (in 2016) and growth analysis (during 2011-2021) for various packaging materials, containers, closures, and outer types based on the volume sales (by pack units) of Dairy & Soy Food products.
Key points to buy
- Manufacturing and retailers seek latest information on how the market is evolving to formulate their sales and marketing strategies. There is also demand for authentic market data with a high level of detail. This report has been created to provide its readers with up-to-date information and analysis to uncover emerging opportunities of growth within the sector in the region.
- The report provides a detailed analysis of the countries in the region, covering the key challenges, competitive landscape and demographic analysis , that can help companies gain insight into the country specific nuances
- The analysts have also placed a significant emphasis on the key trends that drive consumer choice and the future opportunities that can be explored in the region, than can help companies in revenue expansion
- To gain competitive intelligence about leading brands in the sector in the region with information about their market share and growth rates
Table of Contents
1. Executive summary
2. Market size and growth analysis (Regional analysis )
Market Size Analysis - Western Europe compared to other regions
Growth analysis by region
Growth Analysis by country
Growth Analysis by market
3. Growth potential by countries in Western Europe
Risk, reward and opportunity analysis - Opportunity scores
About Wise Guy Reports
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Research Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe.
Email Us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Reach Us at: +1 339 368 6938 (US) +44 208 133 9349 (UK)
For accessing accurate and deep understanding and to gain latest insights and key developments in the area of your interest, we also have a list of conferences in which you will be interested in, for more information, cordially check https://www.wiseguyreports.com/conferences
For updating knowledge or for thoroughly understanding various terminologies, we also have vast list of seminars for your reference, for more information cordially check https://www.wiseguyreports.com/seminars