Manchester, England -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/28/2017 -- With the uncertainty of Brexit still upon us, amongst so much more, many people are moving to the land where crisps and chips, and chips are fries – America. However, no matter what peoples individual reasons for moving may be, there are a number of things that people moving to America should expect, and these things include the following:
- In America, everything is bigger – especially when it comes to food. Not only are food items larger, but there is also more variety
- Although food tends to be larger, when it comes to beer Brits are often left disappointed. A pink in the UK consists of 20 ounces where as in America it is only 15 ounces
- No matter what accent you have, whether you're from Essex or Lancashire, Americans are going to be obsessed with the way that you speak
- In America you do not have to pay to use public toilets, and these are called 'restrooms' there
- Washington D.C is not in Washington State
A spokesperson from James Freeman, a leading emigration law specialist, was incredibly keen to comment saying, "With so many people looking to move to America, we are sure that these fun facts are worth knowing. However, what is even more important for those looking to move, is the seeking of professional emigration services to ensure that moves are able to go as smoothly as possible. Here at James Freeman this is something which we are able to assist with, and urge anyone requiring further information to give us a call today."
About James Freeman
James Freeman is a company specialising in emigration, and has been at the forefront of the immigration and asylum law sector in the UK market for many years. If you are looking to relocate and would like specialist advice and guidance you can visit their website for full company and service details.
Company Name: James Freeman
Contact Name: Michael Thorpe
Website URL: www.jamesfreeman.org.uk
Contact Number: 0161 826 4977
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: Conavon Court
12 Blackfriars Street