Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/25/2014 -- White Biotechnology Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends And Forecast, 2013 - 2019
White biotechnology often known as industrial biotechnology is used for applications in processing and production of materials, energy and chemicals. White biotechnology uses microbes and enzymes to produce products in the field of chemistry, paper & pulp, energy, textiles, pharmaceutical, bio-plastics, bio-polymer and personal care industries.
Browse Full Report with Toc:
Government regulations specific to green products and rising demand for green products from chemical industry are expected to drive the market. Governments in developed countries are forcing companies to use bio-based products as they are eco-friendly and have no waste. Further, volatility in crude oil prices and supply is expected to drive the white biotechnology market as bio-based products are being developed. In addition factors such as low carbon emissions and fast rate of technology development are expected to fuel the market. However the cost of technology and genetically modified organisms related issues are expected to hamper the market growth. Growing applications of white biotechnology in development of biomaterials, bio-composite and bio-plastics is expected to provide immense opportunities for the players in this market. Bio-diesel is used as a raw material for synthesis of polymers, resins, and other chemical materials, which is expected to fuel the market in the near future.
North America region had the largest share in white biotechnology market owing to rising demand of green products and government support for research and development activities. Government and big companies are funding the research in biotechnology field to develop new technologies which are eco-friendly. Asia Pacific was the second largest contributor of this market, with rise in awareness of eco-friendly products and acceptance of biologically synthesized products. Europe was the growing with slower pace and is expected to remain slow growing in the near future.
To Get Download Full Report with Toc:
Some of the key players in this market include Novo Nordisk, Amgen, Celgene, Biogen Idec, Merck, Regeneron, Elan, Actelion and amongst others.
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends. Geographies analyzed under this research report include
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
To Read Complete Report with Toc:
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments
Office: United States
90 State Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
Toll Free: 866-997-4948