New Energy research report from GlobalData is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/23/2014 -- Whiting Petroleum Corporation (Whiting) is an independent oil and gas company that explores, develops and produces crude oil, natural gas and Natural Gas Liquids (NGL), in the US. It operates in the Bakken Shale, in North Dakota and Montana, and the Niobrara Shale, in northeastern Colorado. Its Exploration and Production (E&P) activities are located primarily in the Permian Basin, the Rocky Mountains, the Mid-Continent, the Gulf Coast and Michigan. Its largest projects are in the Bakken and Three Forks plays, in North Dakota, the Niobrara play, in northeast Colorado, and Enhanced Oil Recovery (EOR) fields in Texas.
- Key Highlights: This section provides detailed analysis on the company's overall oil and gas value chain, new projects, growth opportunities, new ventures, assets performance, Capex funding, geographical results of oil and gas operations.
- Goals and Strategies: This section provides the upcoming goals and strategies of the company. The section mainly goals and strategies followed by the company in order to meet its upcoming goals.
- SWOT: The report's SWOT section provides the internal strength, weakness, opportunities and threats of company to reflect its strategic positions in the market.
- Production and Development Overview: This section highlights the company's crude oil and natural gas production forecast from its legacy and upcoming assets by region and commodity mix for next five years. The report also covers the detailed information and analysis on the company's producing and development assets.
- Exploration: This section includes detailed explanation and analysis on the company's exploration assets resulted due to new discoveries, new drilling and other activities.
- M&A trends: This section mainly provides information and analysis on the company's recent assets transactions, joint ventures, acquisition, and divestment activities during the last one year. This section highlights the company's status as a buyer or seller during the analyzed period.
- Financial Forecast and Valuation: This section highlights the detailed financial statement forecast for next five years. With the financial statement forecast, this section also provides intrinsic value of the company by using Net Asset Valuation method.
- Peer Group Analysis: This section compares the company's performance with its peer group on the basis of share prices, financial ratios, operational and financial parameters and other related parameters.
- Financial and Operational Metrics: This section covers the company's historical performance on several financial and operational parameters such as Production and Reserves, Reserves Replacement, Costs Incurred, Acreage, Wells, F&D Costs, Oil and Gas Revenue and Expenses etc.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Reasons to Get This Report
The report will enhance the decision-making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to -
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Energy research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Whiting Petroleum Corporation Analysis Across the Oil and Gas Value Chain Report, 2013 Update
- Whiting Petroleum Corporation Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis - Q4, 2013
- Goodrich Petroleum Corporation, Company Intelligence Report
- Occidental Petroleum Corporation, Company Intelligence Report
- Whiting Petroleum Corporation (WLL) - Oil & Gas - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Whiting Petroleum Corporation (WLL) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Goodrich Petroleum Corporation Analysis Across the Oil and Gas Value Chain Report, 2013 Update
- Evolution Petroleum Corporation Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis - 2012
- Triangle Petroleum Corporation Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis - 2012
- Chevron Corporation, Company Intelligence Report