Get to know more about HealthyWiser’s TDS EC meter
Orlando, FL -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/16/2016 -- The World Health Organization (WHO) has always been focused on promoting health awareness among patients in many various aspects. As a matter of fact, WHO has even stepped up when it published a document that provides guidelines on how communities, businesses, and homes develop water safety plans.
"The primary objectives of a [water safety plan] in ensuring good drinking-water supply practice are the minimization of contamination of source waters, the reduction or removal of contamination through treatment processes and the prevention of contamination during storage, distribution, and handling of drinking water," WHO stated in the document.
This article presents some of the key points of the water safety plan created by WHO, as written on the document published on water sanitation and health.
- Teambuilding. There is a need to form a reliable team that will prepare the actual water safety plan.
- Documentation. The team should be able to document and describe the water safety plan.
- Hazard Evaluation. Water safety plan is also about being able to perform risk characterization and hazard assessment to be able to understand how risks can enter the water supply, the WHO document further noted.
- Assessment. The people in charge of the water safety plan should also be able to assess the flow and the processes in the current system.
- Control Measures. The team should also be able to identify the control measures as part of the plan.
- Control Measures Monitoring. To further carry on with the task, it is important to monitor these control measures as well. There is a need to monitor limitations and definitions.
- Verification of Plans. Simply drafting a water safety plan is not enough. It is important to verify plans and make sure that the water safety plan is working well. The plan should also meet targets.
- Program Development. These people are told by WHO to develop programs that are about training, hygienic practices, research, development, standard operation procedures and more.
- Management Procedures Preparation. There should be plans for managing these procedures as well.
- Communication and Documentation. It is also important to establish these aspects as well, WHO noted.
"The most effective means of consistently ensuring the safety of a drinking water supply is through the use of a comprehensive risk assessment and risk management approach that encompasses all steps in water supply from catchment to consumer," WHO stated.
The HealthyWiser digital TDS EC meter
HealthyWiser is together with the World Health Organization in maintaining quality water supplies among communities. It offers a product called the digital TDS EC meter that has a professional-grade water testing kit suited for testing solids in water supplies.
The company is a reputable brand in the field of personal health, beauty and wellness. For more information about the product, visit their Amazon page.
HealthyWiser is a reputable company that provides various products in the United States for personal health, wellness and beauty. It has a growing brand in the market that has continued to impress consumers. Check out the product on Amazon.
Name – Jon Agustin
Email – email@example.com
Website - http://www.healthy-wiser.com