Fast Market Research recommends "Wind Farms - growing market" from MarketLine, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/12/2013 -- Most investment was carried out in China, the US and India. Worldwide installed capacity is now more than 280,000 Megawatt (MW), of which more than 41,000 MW in China. It is predicted that by 2020 China will increase its level of total installed capacity of wind energy to over 200 GW.
Features and benefits
- Wind Energy Case Study describes the development and present condition of the market. It shows the adventages of the market.
- This case study presents the explanation of the wind market and its evolution over last decade and illustrate wider market and economic trends.
Global wind energy resources, which are suitable for use from a technical point of view, accounts for 53,000 TWh/year. This amount of energy represents about 36.9% of global energy demand in 2012.
Your key questions answered
- what is the current rate of growth in the wind energy market?
- which countries are the leading players in the wind energy market?
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Energy research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Enel S.p.A. - Power Plants and SWOT Analysis, 2012 Update
- Iberdrola, S.A. - Power Plants and SWOT Analysis, 2012 Update
- Wind Power - Global Market Size, Turbine Market Share, Installation Prices, Regulations and Investment Analysis to 2020
- European Wind Farms AS - Alternative Energy - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Acciona Energia, S.A. - Power Plants and SWOT Analysis, 2012 Update
- Infigen Energy Limited (IFN) - Alternative Energy - Deals and Alliances Profile
- PNE Wind AG (PNE3) - Alternative Energy - Deals and Alliances Profile
- DONG Energy A/S - Power Plants and SWOT Analysis, 2012 Update
- Energias de Portugal SA - Power Plants and SWOT Analysis, 2012 Update
- Gamesa Corporacion Tecnologica, S.A. - Power Plants and SWOT Analysis, 2012 Update