Recently published research from IBISWorld, "Wind Power in the US", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/27/2012 -- High winds: Increasing demand for electricity and government assistance will benefit firms
Demand for wind power generation will take off in the next five years, supported by favorable government assistance and lower prices. Investment into wind power generation will soar as the focus on reducing greenhouse gas emissions continues. Moreover, the government will mandate that certain downstream buyers buy renewable energy, further stimulating revenue.
Firms in this industry operate wind farms, which consist of wind-operated turbines that are used to generate electricity.
This report covers the scope, size, disposition and growth of the industry including the key sensitivities and success factors. Also included are five year industry forecasts, growth rates and an analysis of the industry key players and their market shares.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Companies Mentioned in this Report: MidAmerican Energy Holdings Company, NextEra Energy Inc., Iberdrola Renovables
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Energy research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- NextEra Energy, Inc. (NEE) - Power - Deals and Alliances Profile
- NextEra Energy Resources, LLC - Power - Deals and Alliances Profile
- China Longyuan Power Group Corporation Limited (916) - Alternative Energy - Deals and Alliances Profile
- E.ON AG (EOAN) - Power - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Siemens AG (SIE) - Power - Deals and Alliances Profile
- SSE plc (SSE) - Power - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Iberdrola, S.A. (IBE) - Power - Deals and Alliances Profile
- General Electric Company (GE) - Power - Deals and Alliances Profile
- EDF Energies Nouvelles SA - Power - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Iberdrola Renovables, S.A. (IBR) - Power - Deals and Alliances Profile