Market Research Reports.Biz include new market research report "Wind Power In United States, Market Outlook To 2025, Update 2014" to its huge collection of research report.
Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/28/2014 -- "Wind Power in United States, Market Outlook to 2025, Update 2014 - Capacity, Generation, Levelized Cost of Energy (LCOE), Investment Trends, Regulations and Company Profiles is the latest report from GlobalData, the industry analysis specialists that offer comprehensive information and understanding of the wind power market in United States.
To Read Complete Report with TOC: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/225908
The report provides in depth analysis on global renewable power market and global wind power market with forecasts up to 2025. The report analyzes the power market scenario in United States (includes thermal conventional, nuclear, large hydro and renewables) and provides future outlook with forecasts up to 2025. The research details renewable power market outlook in the country (includes wind, small hydro, biopower and solar PV) and provides forecasts up to 2025. The report highlights installed capacity and power generation trends from 2001 to 2025 in United States wind power market. The research analyzes installed capacity split by state, investment trends, LCOE for wind power in United States during 2013-2025, owners and developers share in 2013, projects based analysis, turbine market share and market size, average turbine size, installed capacity split by turbine size, installed capacity split by turbine type and import export of wind turbines. The report provides information on the amount of carbon saved (in million tons) and average number of homes powered by wind power until 2025. A detailed coverage of renewable energy policy framework governing the market with specific policies pertaining to wind power development in United States is provided in the report. The research also provides company snapshots of some of the major market participants.
The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalDatas team of industry experts.
Browse Full Report With TOC: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis-details/wind-power-in-united-states-market-outlook-to-2025-update-2014-capacity-generation-levelized-cost-of-energy-lcoe-investment-trends-regulations-and-company-profiles
The report analyses global renewable power market, global wind power market, United States power market, United States renewable power market and United States wind power market. The scope of the research includes -
- A brief introduction on global carbon emissions and global primary energy consumption.
- Historical period is during 2001-2013 (unless specified) and forecast period is for 2014-2025.
- An overview on global renewable power market, highlighting installed capacity trends, generation trends and installed capacity split by various renewable power sources.
- Renewable power sources include wind (includes both onshore and offshore), solar photovoltaic (PV), concentrated solar power (CSP), small hydropower (SHP), biomass, biogas and geothermal.
- Detailed overview on the global wind power market with installed capacity and generation trends, market segmentation by onshore and offshore wind, installed capacity split by region, installed capacity split by major wind power countries in 2013, market share of wind equipment manufacturers (wind turbine, gearbox, rotor blades, generators), investment trends, global wind turbine trade flow and detailed cost analysis which includes LCOE comparison among major countries.
To Get Download Full Report with TOC: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/225908
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to -
- Identify key growth and investment opportunities in United States wind power market.
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data for wind power market.
- Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industrys growth potential.
- Develop strategies based on the latest regulatory events.
- Identify key partners and business development avenues.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure, strategy and prospects.
Marketresearchreports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. Marketresearchreports.biz services are especially designed to save time and money of our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries. Visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/.