The report provides in depth analysis on global renewable power market and global wind power market with forecasts up to 2025.
Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/18/2015 -- "Wind Power in Romania Market Outlook to 2025 Update 2015 - Capacity Generation Levelized Cost of Energy (LCOE) Investment Trends Regulations and Company Profiles is the latest report from GlobalData the industry analysis specialists that offer comprehensive information and understanding of the Wind power market in Romania.
The report analyzes the power market scenario in Romania (includes conventional thermal nuclear large hydro and renewable energy sources) and provides future outlook with forecasts up to 2025. The research details renewable power market outlook in the country (includes wind small hydro biopower and solar PV) and provides forecasts up to 2025.
The report highlights installed capacity and power generation trends from 2001 to 2025 in Romania wind power market. A detailed coverage of renewable energy policy framework governing the market with specific policies pertaining to wind power is provided in the report. The research also provides company snapshots of some of the major market participants.
Click to Download Report Sample: http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=sample&repid=354558
The report analyses global renewable power market global wind power (Onshore and Offshore) market Romania power market Romania renewable power market and Romania wind power market. The scope of the research includes -
- A brief introduction on global carbon emissions and global primary energy consumption.
- An overview on global renewable power market highlighting installed capacity trends generation trends and installed capacity split by various renewable power sources. The information is covered for the historical period 2001-2014 (unless specified) and forecast period 2015-2025.
- Renewable power sources include wind (both onshore and offshore) solar photovoltaic (PV) concentrated solar power (CSP) small hydropower (SHP) biomass biogas and geothermal.
- Detailed overview of the global wind power market with installed capacity and generation trends installed capacity split by major hydropower countries in 2014 and key owners information of various regions.
- Power market scenario in Romania and provides detailed market overview installed capacity and power generation trends by various fuel types (includes thermal conventional nuclear large hydro and renewable energy sources) with forecasts up to 2025.
- An overview on Romania renewable power market highlighting installed capacity trends (2001-2025) generation trends(2001-2025) and installed capacity split by various renewable power sources in 2014.
- Detailed overview of Romania wind power market with installed capacity and generation trends and major active and upcoming wind projects.
- Deal analysis of Romania wind power market. Deals are analyzed on the basis of mergers acquisitions partnership asset finance debt offering equity offering private equity (PE) and venture capitalists (VC).
- Key policies and regulatory framework supporting the development of renewable power sources in general and wind power in particular.
- Company snapshots of some of the major market participants in the country.
Browse all report of "Energy Alternative Sources" category at: http://www.researchmoz.us/energy-alternative-sources-market-reports-45.html
Reasons to buy:-
- The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner.
- Identify key growth and investment opportunities in Romania wind power market.
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data for wind power market.
- Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industrys growth potential.
- Develop strategies based on the latest regulatory events.
- Identify key partners and business development avenues.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure strategy and prospects.
Click to Enquiry about this report: http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=enquiry&repid=354558
ResearchMoz is the world's fastest growing collection of market research reports worldwide. Our database is composed of current market studies from over 100 featured publishers worldwide. Our market research databases integrate statistics with analysis from global, regional, country and company perspectives. ResearchMoz's service portfolio also includes value-added services such as market research customization, competitive landscaping, and in-depth surveys, delivered by a team of experienced Research Coordinators.
Albany NY - 12207
Tel: 866-997-4948 (Us-Canada Toll Free)