New Beverages research report from MarketLine is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/15/2014 -- Global Wine industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Report Features and Benefits
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global wine market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global wine market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key wine players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global wine market with five year forecasts
- Compares data from 28 countries globally, alongside individual chapters on each country
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The global wine market had total revenues of $277,572.4m in 2013, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.8% between 2009 and 2013.
Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 1.4% between 2009 and 2013, to reach a total of 23,367.4 million liters in 2013.
The performance of the market is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 4.4% for the five-year period 2013 - 2018, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $343,499.8m by the end of 2018.
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What was the size of the global wine market by value in 2013?
- What will be the size of the global wine market in 2018?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global wine market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Spirits: Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Wine: Global Industry Guide
- Wine Industry in China, 2014-2018
- Wine: Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Spirits: Global Industry Almanac
- Beer: Global Industry Almanac
- The Future of the Wine Market in Denmark to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- The Future of the Wine Market in Poland to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- The Future of the Wine Market in Norway to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- The Future of the Wine Market in Venezuela to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape