New Beverages market report from Euromonitor International: "Wine in Colombia"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/23/2013 -- The increasing interest in wine culture in Colombia has resulted in high growth rates of wine sales, putting wine into third place after beer and aguardiente, taking it up from fourth place from the beginning of the review period. In addition to the dynamism in consumption from consumers in middle/high- and high-income brackets, now middle-lower income levels, thanks to a wider offer of cheaper products, such as wines in brick liquid cartons (Tetrabrik) and young wines, have exerted a positive...
Euromonitor International's Wine in Colombia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (2008-2012), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they legislative, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Fortified Wine and Vermouth, Non-Grape Wine, Sparkling Wine, Still Light Grape Wine.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Wine market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Future of the Wine Market in Colombia to 2017
- Wine & Sparkling Wines in Colombia - a Snapshot (2013)
- Alcoholic Drinks in Colombia
- Wine Market in Latin America to 2017: Market Guide
- Spirits Market in Latin America to 2017: Market Guide
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages
- The Future of the Wine Market in Czech Republic to 2017
- The Future of the Wine Market in India to 2017
- The Future of the Wine Market in Spain to 2017
- The Future of the Wine Market in Finland to 2017
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)