Fast Market Research recommends "Wine in Dominican Republic" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/11/2013 -- Wine continues to gain importance in the Dominican Republic as more people learn about wine varieties and properties; it is also an aspirational drink, as having being a wine connoisseur is becoming more appealing. Distributors and producers are focusing on educating the public through wine tastings and courses on different grape varietals, vintages, and how to pair wines with food.
Euromonitor International's Wine in Dominican Republic report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (2008-2012), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they legislative, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Fortified Wine and Vermouth, Non-Grape Wine, Sparkling Wine, Still Light Grape Wine.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Wine market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Future of the Wine Market in Czech Republic to 2017
- Wine Market in East Europe to 2017: Market Guide
- Spirits in Dominican Republic
- Fortified Wine Market in East Europe to 2017: Market Guide
- Rtds/High-Strength Premixes in Dominican Republic
- Wine Market in West Europe to 2017: Market Guide
- Fortified Wine Market in West Europe to 2017: Market Guide
- Spirits Market in West Europe to 2017: Market Guide
- Bottled Water in Dominican Republic
- Brugal & Co in Alcoholic Drinks (Dominican Republic)
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)