Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Wine in New Zealand", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/18/2013 -- The record New Zealand grape harvests of 2008 and 2009 (285,000 tonnes) were followed by a reduced harvest in 2010 of 265,000 tonnes and a record vintage in 2011 of 328,000 tonnes. 2012, however, saw an 18% decline to 269,000 tonnes due to poor weather conditions during the 2011-2012 summer. An example of the impact of the reduced harvest was through the final price of NZ$1,315 per tonne that growers expected for the 2012 crop of Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc, representing an 11% increase from...
Euromonitor International's Wine in New Zealand report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (2008-2012), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they legislative, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Fortified Wine and Vermouth, Non-Grape Wine, Sparkling Wine, Still Light Grape Wine.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Wine market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Future of the Wine Market in New Zealand to 2017
- Wine & Sparkling Wines in New Zealand - a Snapshot (2012)
- Alcoholic Drinks in New Zealand
- Wine in Peru
- Alcoholic Drinks in the US
- Wine in the US
- Wine Market in Australasia to 2017: Market Guide
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages
- Product Insights: Global Product Innovation Update, July 2012
- Alcoholic Drinks in Ukraine