Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Wine in the Czech Republic", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/28/2013 -- The unstable purchasing power of Czech consumers negatively affected wine in 2012. The consumption of wine stagnated and a considerable share was purchased at promotional prices. Czech consumers continued to drink more white wine than red wine and they showed more interest in quality wine. Wine shops with a wide grape-type offer of draught wine (alongside bottled wine) became more popular as they offer quality products at good prices. Local wine producers, both large and regional, supplied more...
Euromonitor International's Wine in Czech Republic report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (2008-2012), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they legislative, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Fortified Wine and Vermouth, Non-Grape Wine, Sparkling Wine, Still Light Grape Wine.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Wine market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Future of the Wine Market in Czech Republic to 2017
- Wine in the Czech Republic
- Alcoholic Drinks in the Czech Republic
- Wine Market in East Europe to 2017: Market Guide
- Fortified Wine Market in East Europe to 2017: Market Guide
- Wine Market in West Europe to 2017: Market Guide
- Fortified Wine Market in West Europe to 2017: Market Guide
- Wine in Dominican Republic
- Spirits Market in West Europe to 2017: Market Guide
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages