Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/09/2014 -- In current value terms, wine sales increased over the review period, showing how wine drinking is becoming increasingly popular in the UK, which is traditionally not a wine drinking country. Consumers have become increasingly sophisticated thanks to more education on the different types of wine and its combination with food and as a result of increasing international travel to southern Europe and other traditional wine drinking regions. Consumers are opting for quality over quantity, as...
Euromonitor International's Wine in United Kingdom report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (2009-2013), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they legislative, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2018 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Fortified Wine and Vermouth, Non-Grape Wine, Sparkling Wine, Still Light Grape Wine.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Wine market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Future of the Wine Market in the United Kingdom to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- The Future of the Still and Sparkling Wine Market in the United Kingdom to 2018
- The Future of the Wine Market in the United Kingdom to 2017
- The UK Wine Market: What Consumers Drink and Why?
- Wine in the United Kingdom
- The Future of the Spirits Market in the United Kingdom to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- Alcoholic Drinks in the United Kingdom
- The Future of the Wine Market in the United States to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- The UK Beer, Cider and Pre-mixed Spirits Market: What Consumers Drink and Why?
- The Future of the Hot Drinks Market in the United Kingdom to 2018