Fast Market Research recommends "Wine: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide" from MarketLine, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/22/2014 -- The Emerging 5 Wine industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Report Features and Benefits:
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the emerging five wine market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the emerging five wine market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key wine players' emerging five operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the emerging five wine market with five year forecasts
- Compares data from Brazil, China, India, Mexico and South Africa, alongside individual chapters on each country
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
These countries contributed $35,969.2 million to the global wine industry in 2013, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 17% between 2007 and 2011. The top 5 emerging countries are expected to reach a value of $71,944.2 million in 2018, with a CAGR of 14.9% over the 2013-18 period.
Within the wine industry, China is the leading country among the top 5 emerging nations, with market revenues of $27,448.2 million in 2013. This was followed by Brazil and South Africa with a value of $3,888.6 and $3,480.4 million, respectively.
China is expected to lead the wine industry in the top five emerging nations, with a value of $61,816.5 million in 2018, followed by Brazil and South Africa with expected values of $4,542.4 and $3,844.0 million, respectively.
Key Questions Answered in this Report:
- What was the size of the emerging five wine market by value in 2013?
- What will be the size of the emerging five wine market in 2018?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the emerging five wine market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Spirits: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Beer: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Wine: North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
- Spirits: Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Wine: BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide
- Wine: Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Childrenswear: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Womenswear: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- New Cars: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Household Products: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide