New Consumer Goods market report from Euromonitor International: "Wipes in Costa Rica"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/19/2013 -- The popularity of impregnated wipes for uses such as taking care of babies' skin and for sanitising all types of surfaces continues to increase in Costa Rica. The increasing availability of these products in modern grocery outlets at relatively affordable prices is the result of the higher levels of competition in the category and the free trade agreements which Costa Rica now has with countries such as the US. Nevertheless, wipes remains an incipient category in Costa Rica and demand is...
Euromonitor International's Wipes in Costa Rica report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2008-2012, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Home Care Wipes and Floor Cleaning Systems, Personal Wipes.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Wipes market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Tissue and Hygiene in Costa Rica
- Home Care in Costa Rica
- Sanitary Protection in Costa Rica
- Travel and Tourism in Costa Rica
- Surface Care in Costa Rica
- Baby and Child-Specific Products in Costa Rica
- Costa Rica Tourism Report Q2 2013
- Country Analysis Report: Costa Rica, PEST Insights
- Dishwashing in Costa Rica
- Analgesics in Costa Rica