Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/07/2012 -- The Wired Telecommunications industry in China comprises establishments providing voice, data, image, multimedia and information services through fixed-line telephone networks. Telecommunication services provided by dedicated telephone networks within some specialized industries and institutions, such as power generation, police, oil, aviation and railways, are not included in this industry. In addition, this industry does not include content providers of value-added services.
This report covers the scope, size, disposition and growth of the industry including the key sensitivities and success factors. Also included are five year industry forecasts, growth rates and an analysis of the industry key players and their market shares.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Companies Mentioned in this Report: China Telecommunications Corporation, China Tietong Telecommunications Corporation, China United Network Communications Group Company Limited
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Fixed Networks research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Wired Telecommunications Carriers in the US
- Wired Telecommunications Carriers in Australia
- Telecommunications Services in Australia
- Telecommunications in Mexico: Industrial Report
- Telecommunications in Turkey: Industry Report
- Telecommunications in Saudi Arabia: Industrial Report
- Hungary Telecommunications Report Q2 2012
- Canada Telecommunications Report Q2 2012
- Poland Telecommunications Report Q2 2012
- Telecommunications in Australia: Industrial Report