Global Wireless Sensor Network Market Research Report by Forecast to 2022
Pune, India -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/22/2017 -- Market Scenario:
Wireless sensor network are the network devices used to communicate information about physical or environmental conditions such as sound, pressure, and temperature from a monitored field to main location. This information transformation is performed via number of multiple nodes, base stations, and a gateway. Growing requirement of real time monitoring system in application such as factory automation is one of the major driving forces for the growth of wireless sensor network market.
The major factor that drives the growth of Wireless Sensor Network market is growing automation and robotics industry, increasing demand of wireless sensor network in oil & gas and transportation industry, and high reliability of wireless sensor network among others.
Globally the market for Wireless Sensor Network Market is expected to grow at the rate of more than 14% from 2016 to 2022.
Major Key Players:
- ABB Ltd. (Switzerland)
- Endress+Hauser AG (Switzerland)
- Emerson Electric Co. (U.S.)
- General Electric Company (U.S.)
- ST microelectronics (Switzerland)
- Honeywell International Inc. (U.S.)
- Siemens AG (Germany)
- Texas Instruments (U.S.)
- Yokogawa Electric Corporation (Japan)
- Schneider Electric SA (France)
Request a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1805
Segments for Wireless Sensor Network Market:
Global Wireless Sensor Network Market can be segmented as follows:
- Segmentation by Technologies: Wi-Fi, WirelessHART and Bluetooth among others.
- Segmentation by Sensors: Pressure, Temperature, Flow, humidity, and image & surveillance among others.
- Segmentation by Application: Oil & gas, Industrial, Entertainment, Transport, Precision Agriculture, Military, Food & beverage, Mining, Healthcare, and Environment Monitoring among others.
- Segmentation by Type: Terrestrial, Underground, Underwater, Multimedia, and Mobile WSNs among others.
- Segmentation by Topologies: Star, Tree and Mesh topologies.
Regional Analysis of Wireless Sensor Network Market:
North-America is dominating the Global Wireless Sensor Network market with the largest market share due to high adoption of WSN especially by U.S. military, and presence of major players such as Emerson electric, Honeywell international and Texas instruments among others in the region and therefore is expected to grow with highest revenue by 2022. Asia-pacific is the fastest growing region in global wireless sensor network market followed by Europe.
- Network operators and vendors
- DHCP and IP protocols providers
- Small and large enterprises
- Research & consultants
- Wireless Sensor Network Distributors
Browse Full Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/wireless-sensor-network-market-1805
Table of Contents
1. Report prologue
2.2 Scope of the study
2.2.1 Research objective
2.3 Market structure
List of Tables
Table 1 Global Wireless Sensor Network Market (Usd Billion)
Table 2 Global Wireless Sensor Network Market, By Technologies
Table 3 Global Wi-Fi Markets, By Region
List of Figures
Figure 1 Research Process
Figure 2 Drivers of Global Wireless Sensor Network Market
Figure 3 Global Wireless Sensor Network Market: By Technologies (%)
About Market Research Future
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by Solutions, Application, Logistics and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.