Williamstown, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/23/2011 -- GlobalData's report, "W.L. Gore & Associates Acquires Assets and Intellectual Property of NMT Medical - A Move to Strengthen Presence in the Septal Occluders Market" provides key information and analysis on W.L. Gore's acquisition of the assets and intellectual property of NMT Medical, Inc.. The report provides information on deal summary, potential factors leading to the deal and company profiles.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
- Potential opportunity in the Septal Occluders market.
- Qualitative analysis on Gore's acquisition of NMT Medical.
- Clinical study data on STARFlex device used for patent foramen ovale closure.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments that are driving the septal occluders market.
- Decide potential of investments in new market opportunities in septal occluders market.
- Design and develop your marketing and sales strategies
- Develop market expansion strategies.
- Exploit M&A opportunities by identifying key areas of growth
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Medical Devices research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- W. L. Gore & Associates, Inc. Market Share Analysis
- Cardiovascular Prosthetic Devices Market Outlook in BRICS (Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa) to 2017
- Hill-Rom Holdings, Inc Market Share Analysis
- Mindray Medical International Limited Market Share Analysis
- C. R. Bard, Inc. Market Share Analysis
- Wright Medical Group, Inc., Market Share Analysis
- NuVasive, Inc. Market Share Analysis
- United States Cardiovascular Devices Market Outlook to 2017 - Cardiac Rhythm Management, Interventional Cardiology, Peripheral Vascular Devices, Prosthetic Heart Valves, Electrophysiology and Others
- Smith & Nephew Plc Market Share Analysis
- Davol Acquires XenMatrix from Brennen Medical: A Move to Capture Future Growth Opportunities - Deal Analysis From GlobalData