Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “Frontier Pharma: Women’s Health - An Expanding Therapy Area, with Endometriosis Therapies Prominent among the First-in-Class Pipeline” research report to their website www.MarketResearchReports.com
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/16/2018 -- The women's health therapy area covers medical disorders that affect females only, primarily disorders of the female reproductive system, including those associated with menstruation, conception, pregnancy, childbirth and menopause. Many of these disorders are highly prevalent among the female population.
Despite this, the women's health market is relatively small. This reflects diagnostic barriers and high levels of non-treatment for women's health disorders, as well as high levels of genericization and relatively limited innovation within recent decades.
Consequently, there is strong rationale for continued R&D investment in women's health therapeutics due to high levels of unmet need across many indications.
This report assesses first-in-class innovation across the women's health therapy area, with a particular focus on three key indications: endometriosis, polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS) and cervical intraepithelial neoplasia (CIN).
- Many women's health disorders are highly prevalent. How do epidemiology trends vary for endometriosis, PCOS and CIN?
- Innovation within women's health has been relatively limited over recent decades. What are the most prominent unmet needs across this therapy area?
- There are 261 pipeline programs in active development for women's health. What proportion of these products are first-in-class? How does first-in-class innovation vary by indication, development stage and molecular target class?
- Although the first-in-class pipeline is relatively modest in size it is considerably diverse with eight distinct molecular target classes represented. Which first-in-class targets have been identified as most promising for women's health conditions?
- Over 200 licensing deals relating to women's health have been completed since 2006. Do women's health products typically attract high deal values? Which first-in-class products have prior deal involvement?
Reasons to buy
- Understand the current clinical and commercial landscape. This includes a comprehensive study of symptoms, epidemiology, etiology, pathophysiology, co-morbidities and complications, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Visualize the composition of the women's health market in terms of dominant molecule types and molecular targets, highlighting what the current unmet needs are and how they can be addressed. This knowledge allows a competitive understanding of gaps in the current market.
- Analyze the women's health pipeline and stratify by stage of development, molecule type and molecular target.
- Assess the therapeutic potential of first-in-class targets. Using a proprietary matrix, first-in-class products have been assessed and ranked according to clinical potential. Promising first-in-class targets have been reviewed in greater detail.
- Recognize commercial opportunities in the women's health deals landscape by analyzing trends in licensing and co-development deals, and identifying women's health therapies that have not yet been involved in deals and may offer potential investment opportunities.
Spanning over 86 pages "Frontier Pharma: Women's Health - An Expanding Therapy Area, with Endometriosis Therapies Prominent among the First-in-Class Pipeline" report covers Executive Summary, The Case for Innovation, Clinical and Commercial Landscape, Pipeline Assessment, Signalling Network, Disease Causation and Innovation Alignment, First-in-Class Target Evaluation, Strategic Consolidations, Appendix.
Please visit this link for more details: https://www.marketresearchreports.com/gbi-research/frontier-pharma-women%E2%80%99s-health-expanding-therapy-area-endometriosis-therapies-prominent
Find all Pharma and Healthcare Reports at: https://www.marketresearchreports.com/pharma-healthcare
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports® Inc. is world's largest store offering quality market research, SWOT analysis, competitive intelligence and industry reports. We help Fortune 500 to Start-Ups with the latest market research reports on global & regional markets which comprise key industries, leading market players, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
Contact us for your market research requirements: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/contact