Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Womenswear in Malaysia", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/11/2014 -- Consumers are cautious in their expenditure as a result of higher inflation rate and higher living standard. Therefore, many designs and styles, as well as new arrivals items, were being introduced by many players in order to attract more consumers to purchase. It has led to a marginal increase in value growth of womenswear in 2013 as compared to 2012.
Padini Holdings Bhd had the highest value sales of RM188 million and had 2% value share in 2013. This was because Padini offered a wide variety of womenswear at much lower prices yet maintained quality compared to other international brands. In addition, Padini Holdings Bhd was offering other brands such as Brands outlets, P & Co, SEED and PDI which cater for different segments.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Womenswear is expected to have 3% value CAGR at 2013 constant prices over the forecast period which is slower than the review period. The reason for slow growth is the Goods and Service Tax (GST) that is going to be implemented in 2015, resulting in consumers having less to spend from their monthly budget.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Womenswear industry in Malaysia with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Womenswear industry in Malaysia, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Womenswear in Malaysia market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Womenswear in Malaysia?
- What are the major brands in Malaysia?
- How dynamic is the growth of clothing and footwear internet sales?
- What is the performance of women?s clothing vs men?s clothing?
- What % of clothing and footwear sales goes through grocery retailers?
Reasons to Get This Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Womenswear Markets in the World to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Womenswear Markets in the Top 5 Asian Countries to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Womenswear Markets in Africa to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Womenswear Markets in Eastern Europe to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Womenswear Markets in Western Europe to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Womenswear Markets in the Top 5 European Countries to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Womenswear Markets in Europe to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Womenswear Markets in the Top 5 American Countries to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Womenswear Markets in Americas to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Womenswear Markets in Asia to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts