Transparency Market Research Report Add "Wood-Plastic Composites Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends And Forecast, 2013 - 2019" to its database.
Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/06/2013 -- Composite materials made up of thermoplastic resins and having wood as reinforcement materials are globally known as wood-plastic composites. If we neglect additives which are added to modify its properties (added in very small quantity) the major constituent are wood and resin. Wood based composites are produced by mixing wood particles or fibers in melted resin and then shaping it into appropriate shape by means of heat and pressure. As mentioned earlier, additive such as lubricants for easy processability, blowing agent to create foam structure, colorants, coupling agent to form good bond between wood and resin and UV stabilizers to extend service life are also added in some quantity.
Browse Full Report: http://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/wood-plastic-composites-market.html
On the basis of form of reinforcement they can be segmented as wood flour based and wood fiber based composites. Another major constituent is resin; widely used resins are polypropylene (PP), polyethylene (PE - HDPE, LDPE), polyvinyl chloride (PVC), acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS) and polylactic acid (PLA). Its major growing application is in building products followed by automotive infrastructure, industrial and other consumer products. Products may be injection molded or extruded in continuous profiles. North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific are expected to show growing demand for wood-plastic composites, followed by RoW.
One of the major factors driving this industry is the rising demand for wood-plastic decking in house building industry because of its better appearance and customization. Another driving factor is initiatives and environmental regulations which supports use of composites rather than chopping down trees in construction. Whereas product such as natural fiber composite, may restrict the market. PVC capped stain resistance decking is one of the future trend.
American Ecoboard, Advanced Environmental Recycling Technologies Inc. Axion International, American Wood Fibers, B&F Plastics, Bedford Technologies, Artowood Co. Crane Plastics Manufacturing, Battenfeld-Cincinnati and Andersen Windows are some of the leading wood-plastic composite manufacturers.
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends. Geographies analyzed under this research report include
Rest of the World
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
Market growth drivers
Factors limiting market growth
Current market trends
Market projections for upcoming years
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
More Reports On Chemical & Materials Market: http://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/chemical-market-reports-2.html
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments
About Transparency Market Research (TMR)
Transparency Market Research (TMR) is a market intelligence company providing global business research reports and consulting services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insights for thousands of decision-makers.
TMR’s experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources along with various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our business offerings represent the latest and the most reliable information which is indispensable for businesses to sustain their competitive edge.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
- Our research reports cover global markets, present analysis and forecast for a period of five years.
- The market structure and forecasts are developed on the basis of secondary research and are cross-validated through primaries conducted with industry players and key opinion leaders (KOLs).
- Respondents are led through a questionnaire to gather quantitative and qualitative inputs on their operations, performance, strategies and views on the overall market, including key developments and technology trends.
- Data from interviews are then consolidated, checked for consistency and accuracy, and inserted into the Transparency Market Research data model to arrive at the market numbers following the bottom–up approach.
90 State Street,
Albany NY – 12207
USA - Canada
Toll Free 866-552-3453
Browse Market Research Blog :- http://www.sandyresearcher.com/
Copyright © 2005-2014 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)