Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/25/2014 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of WordLogic Corporation - Company Capsule market report.
"WordLogic Corporation - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "WordLogic Corporation"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "WordLogic Corporation" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "WordLogic Corporation"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
WordLogic Corporation (Wordlogic) is a software product retailer. The company sells predictive keyboard used calculator, spell checking alert and multiple dictionary support. Its software provides seven language dictionary supports which include English, German, French, Dutch, Italian, Spanish and Portuguese. Wordlogic offer its products to windows pc, Windows mobile device and table pc. The company's patent portfolio as well as software & APP SDK Kits work closely with Android mobile software and tablet app development teams. It was incorporated in 1999. Wordlogic is headquartered in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
To view the table of contents for this market research report please visit