New Consumer Goods market report from ERC: "World Cigarettes - Jamaica 2014"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/10/2014 -- "Cigarettes in Jamaica" is a new report by ERC that focuses on the extent to which Jamaica Cigarettes market has evolved in line with changing smoking habits, the competitive environment and economic developments, as well as analyzing the implications market realignments have had on top multinational companies.
- Consumption in 2013 was 635 million pieces, 22.7% down on 2012 levels because of pre-2013 purchases ahead of a tax rise early in the year. Sales are down 51.2% on 1990 levels.
- According to Carreras around 2 billion cigarettes are currently entering Jamaica illegally. With legal sales at 600 million pieces in 2013, this gives illegally imported cigarettes 77% of the overall market.
- The premium segment of the market accounted for around 5% of sales in 2010. However, during the 2010/11 financial year volumes are reported to have expanded by 13% resulting in an increase in their share of the market of 1 percentage point.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- "Cigarettes in Jamaica" report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Cigarettes industry in Jamaica.
- This report is the result of ERC's extensive market research covering Cigarettes across Jamaica. The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Cigarettes industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Cigarettes industry.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Cigarettes industry and for new companies considering entry into Cigarettes industry.
- This report provides detailed data of the manufacturers operating in the Cigarettes industry in Jamaica.
- This report also provides market size of the Cigarettes industry in Jamaica along with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production & trade and forecast data.
Reasons to Get This Report:
- Cigarettes companies require a detailed understanding of Cigarettes consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Cigarettes industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers' product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change - favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Cigarettes industry across Jamaica, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- World Cigarettes - Costa Rica 2014
- World Cigarettes - Dominican Republic 2014
- World Cigarettes - Honduras 2014
- World Cigarettes - Trinidad and Tobago 2014
- World Cigarettes - Ecuador 2014
- World Cigarettes - Bolivia 2014
- World Cigarettes - Panama 2014
- World Cigarettes - Peru 2014
- World Cigarettes - Nicaragua 2014
- World Cigarettes - Uruguay 2014