Portland, OR -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/20/2017 -- The Human Microbiome refers to the group of microorganisms that reside on skin layers, and in saliva, conjunctiva, oral mucosa and the gastrointestinal tract (GIT). It includes bacteria, archaea and fungi. Despite being parasites, these microorganisms perform tasks which are beneficial for the human host in maintaining health. The human microbiome has fascinated researchers in the past few years due to the usefulness of these microorganisms in terms of health maintenance and treatment of certain diseases. The Human Microbiome Project, which was conducted in 2012, reported that more than 10,000 microbial species live in the human ecosystem and comprise trillions of cells, making up 1%-3% of the total body mass. Conversely, microorganisms that are omnipresent in humans can sometimes turn virulent and cause sickness or even death. Researchers are focusing on improving the efficiency of medical treatments by developing a therapeutics course comprising of a subset of microorganisms. These research studies are currently under clinical development and are expected to fuel the market growth in the near future. Advancement in microbiome technologies would assist in determining the probable solutions for serious diseases; these technologies would thus improve healthcare outcomes. MicroBiome Therapeutics LLC, Enterome Bioscience, Pfizer and Johnson & Johnson are some of the key players in Microbiome Therapeutics Market. Enterome has developed a diagnostic tool for the detection of inflammatory bowel disease by using a genetic sequencing platform.
Early buyers will receive 20% customization on this report.
The global microbiome therapeutics market is segmented on the basis of application and geography. Microbiome has various applications, such as Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Diabetes, Multiple Sclerosis, Rheumatoid Arthritis and Others. Microbiome Modulator NM504, developed by MicroBiome Therapeutics LLC, showed promising results in the clinical trial to control blood glucose level and other metabolic parameters in patients with Prediabetes and Type 2 Diabetes. Geographically, the microbiome therapeutics market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and LAMEA.
Get PDF of this Report @ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-toc-and-sample/493
This report offers the following benefits in particular:
- A precise analysis of geographic segments helps to identify opportunities for growth within the global microbiome therapeutics market
- In-depth coverage of the global microbiome therapeutics market including drivers, restraints and opportunities would help professionals to better understand market behavior
- Porter's Five Forces analysis examines the competitive structure of the global microbiome therapeutics market and would assist market strategists in their decision making process
- Detailed study of the strategies of key leaders, partnerships and acquisitions in the global microbiome therapeutics market would be informative for professionals in the corporate sector
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
The global microbiome therapeutics market is segmented into two broad categories: application and geography.
MARKET BY APPLICATION
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
MARKET BY GEOGRAPHY
- North America