New Market Research Report Added In MarketResearchReports.Biz Reports Database Molecular Diagnostics Market & Forecast (By Application, Technology, Countries, Companies & Clinical Trials) to 2017: Global Analysis
Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/24/2013 -- Global Molecular Diagnostics Market & Future Forecast to 2017 Overview
The global molecular diagnostics market is witnessing a period of profound growth. The growth is coming from different regions and markets. The next five years will witness significant developments in molecular diagnostics such as automation, as well as introduction of a wide range of new products. Molecular Diagnostics involves multiple technologies to identify genetic variations in individual patients. These technologies include PCR, FISH, hybrid capture, sequencing and microarrays. The increase in the aging population and incidences of various chronic diseases are driving the demand of molecular diagnostics world over. The industry is getting a push from every side and many factors collectively are fuelling the growth in this industry. Growing with a CAGR of 14.64 percent global molecular diagnostics market is expected to double its market size in 2017 from the market of 2012.
To Buy the Copy Of This Report Visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis-details/molecular-diagnostics-market-and-forecast-by-application-technology-countries-companies-and-clinical-trials-to-2017-global-analysis
Molecular Diagnostics Market - Application Segment Analysis
- The infectious disease testing is the leading application in Molecular Diagnostic. It is likely to hold XXXX% share in 2017.
- Molecular oncology tests have emerged as a second significant rapidly growing market segment. Genetic Testing and Blood Screening are at the third and fourth spot respectively in 2012.
- The cardiovascular disease testing and neurological testing are closely competing with each other to gain the maximum market share.
- Food testing market is expected to inch up to US$ XXXX Million in 2017.
Molecular Diagnostics Market - Technologies Segment Analysis
- Biochips and PCR based test accounts for the largest shares in the molecular diagnostics technologies segment with XXXX% and XXXX% respectively in 2012.
- Fish & Innovations technology market is at the 3rd slot.
- The PCR related technologies and Non- PCR market is at the 4th and 5th position respectively.
- The biosensor and Molecular Imaging technology are also showing impressive growth.
Molecular Diagnostics Market - Geographical Analysis
- Europe stands at the second position in the global molecular diagnostic market.
- China, Japan and India are expected to stand at 3rd, 4th and 5th slot respectively.
- The Mexico molecular diagnostics market is predicted to grow at a CAGR of 17% between 2012 and 2017.
To Read the Complete Report with TOC Visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/166767
Molecular Diagnostics Market – Company Wise Analysis
- The Roche molecular diagnostic share is greater than the combined share of Myriad Genetics and Qiagen which holds the 2nd and 3rd position respectively.
- Abbott stands at the 4th spot and expected to generate sales worth US$ XXXX Million by the year 2017.
- The Myriad Genetics molecular diagnostic sales were worth US$ XXXX Million in 2012.
Renub Research study titled “Molecular Diagnostics Market & Forecast (By Application, Technology, Countries, Companies & Clinical Trials) to 2017: Global Analysis” provides a comprehensive assessment of the fast-evolving, high-growth Global Molecular Diagnostics market. This 158 page report with 81 Figures and 23 Tables studies the Global Molecular Diagnostics: 1) Market and Forecast 2) Application Wise Market & Forecast 3) Geographical Market & Forecast 4) Technology Wise Market & Forecast 5) Company Wise molecular Diagnostics sales & Forecast 6) Molecular Diagnostic & Personalized Medicines 7) Clinical trials In Molecular Diagnostics Landscape.
The Report Covers the Following Points
- Global Molecular Diagnostic Market (2010-12) and Forecast (2013 to 2017)
- Global Molecular Diagnostic Application Segment (Infectious Disease Testing, Virology Testing, HAI Testing, HPV Testing, Critical Care Infectious Testing, Blood Screening, Genetic Testing, Oncology Testing, Tissue Typing, Cardiovascular Disease Testing, Neurological Disorders Testing, Food Pathogen Detection Testing & Others) Market (2010-2012) and Forecast (2013 to 2017)
- Molecular Diagnostic Technology Segment (PCR Based Test, PCR Related Technologies , Non-PCR Test, Fish & Innovations Testing, Biochips/Microarrays, Biosensors, Molecular Imaging, & Other Technologies) Market (2010-2012) and Forecast (2013 to 2017)
- Molecular Diagnostic Geographical Distribution (US, Europe, China, Japan, India, Brazil, Mexico, South Korea and Rest of World) Market (2010-2012) and Forecast (2013 to 2017)
- Molecular Diagnostic Sales Company Wise Analysis (Roche, Abbott, Myriad Genetics, Qiagen, BioMérieux and Others ) Market (2010-2012) and Forecast (2013 to 2017)
India Frozen Food (Poultry, Fish-Seafood, Red Meat, Dessert, Snacks and Vegetable) Market, Volume & Forecast to 2017 : http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/166768
India Frozen Food market is growing with a double digit CAGR for the period of 2013 to 2017. It is expected that India frozen food market is going to double by 2017 from its current market size in 2012. Even in terms of volume consumption India Frozen Food volume is going to be more than double by 2017 from its current market size of 2012.
Frozen Food Market Shares: Frozen Vegetables and Frozen Snacks together contributes more than 65% of market share for the year 2012 and it is expected to increase further to approx 75% by 2017.
Frozen Food Volume Share: Frozen Vegetables and Frozen Snacks together contributes more than 85% volume share for the year 2012 and it is expected to increase further to more than 90% by 2017.
South Africa Mobile Service Market, Subscribers & Companies Forecast to 2015 : http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/164628
South Africa telecom sector boasts the continent’s most advanced networks in terms of technology deployed and services provided. In a virtually saturated voice market, three mobile networks – Vodacom, MTN and Cell C– are competing for market share in the mobile service market. 3G/HSPA mobile broadband services now rival available DSL fixed-line offerings in terms of both speed and price, and have consequently taken the upper hand in terms of subscriber numbers. With its relatively well developed and diverse infrastructure, South Africa is also taking a regional lead role in the convergence of telecommunication and information technologies with the media and entertainment sector, promising reductions in telecommunication costs and better availability of information and services. The mobile service market in South Africa was valued US$ XXXX Billion in 2011 and is expected to be US$ XXXX Billion by 2015. In South Africa, the total number of mobile subscriber was XXXX Million in 2011 and is expected to increase to XXXX Million by 2015.
MarketResearchReports.Biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are especially designed to save time and money of our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948
Molecular Diagnostic and Road to Personalized medicine
Molecular Diagnostic Clinical Trial Statements (20 Clinical Trials Studied in the report)
Driving Forces & Challenges for Global Molecular Diagnostic Market