GrandViewResearch.com has announced the addition of " Global Organic Foods & Beverages Market Analysis And Segment Forecasts To 2020" Market Research report to their Database
San Francisco, CA -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/26/2014 -- Global organic food & beverages market is expected to reach USD 211.44 billion by 2020, growing at a CAGR of 15.7% from 2014 to 2020. Growing adoption of organic food & beverages owing to associated health benefits and eco-friendly characteristics is expected to drive demand over the next six years. In addition, regulatory support for organic farming is also expected to have a positive influence on the market by improving supply and product quality.
The report “Organic Food & Beverages Market Analysis and Segment Forecasts to 2020,” is available now to Grand View Research customers at http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/organic-foods-beverages-market
Inquiry Before Buying @ http://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/238
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- Organic fruits and vegetables emerged dominated the product market, accounting for over 35% of global market revenue in 2013. However, meat, fish & poultry are expected to be the fastest growing organic food products, at an estimated CAGR of 14.6% from 2014 to 2020.
- Non-diary beverages including soy, rice and oat beverages accounted for over 38% of total organic beverages market revenue in 2013. However, organic beer and wine is expected to be the fastest growing organic beverage at an estimated CAGR of 25.6% from 2014 to 2020. On the other hand, global market for organic coffee and tea is expected to grow at a CAGR of 22.5% from 2014 to 2020.
- North American market for organic food and beverages was valued at over USD 38 billion in 2013. U.S. dominated the North American market for organic food & beverages and accounted for more than 90% of the regional market in 2013. However, Asia Pacific is expected to be the fastest growing market for organic food & beverages at an estimated CAGR of 28.5% from 2014 to 2020. Japan dominated the Asian market for organic food and beverages accounting for over 44% of total market revenue in 2013. China is projected to be the fastest growing country at an estimated CAGR of 29.4% from 2014 to 2020.
- Some of the major companies operating in the global market for organic food & beverages include Hain Celestial Group, Amy’s Kitchen Inc., Whole Foods Market, Organic Valley Family of Farms and Starbucks.
Browse All Pocket Data Published By Grand View Research @ http://www.grandviewresearch.com/pocket-data
For the purpose of this study, Grand View Research has segmented the global organic food & beverages market on the basis of product and region:
Organic Food Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2012-2020)
- Fruits & Vegetables
- Meat, Fish & Poultry Products
- Dairy Products
- Frozen & Processed Food
Organic Beverages Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2012-2020)
- Non-Dairy Beverages
- Coffee & Tea
- Beer & Wine
Regional coverage of the database includes:
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a market research and consulting company that provides off-the-shelf, customized research reports and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and energy. With a deep-seated understanding of varied business environments, Grand View Research provides strategic objective insights. For more information, visit http://www.grandviewresearch.com
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519