New Healthcare research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/09/2014 -- Wound care recorded 3% value growth rate in 2013 as both sticking plasters/adhesive bandages and gauze, tape and other wound care performed well in value terms. In particular, gauze, tape and other wound care continued to show healthy growth over the review period due to new products. As new technology for the tape format of wound care helps skin to recover without dressings or ointment treatment, it has created a sensation in South Korea. Medifoam, Easy Derm and Duo Derm are kinds of hydrate tape, and they are widely used in hospitals (B2B sales) after surgery.
Il Dong Pharmaceuticals Co Ltd maintained the leading position with a 31% value share in 2013. The company distributes Medifoam and holds a 51% share in the gauze, tape and other wound care category. The brand has created a sensation in South Korea as a hydrate tape and is now exported to other countries.
Wound care is expected be stable in constant value terms over the forecast period. Gauze, tape and other wound care will perform slightly better than sticking plasters/adhesive bandages due to new brands with more developed technology.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Wound Treatments industry in South Korea with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Wound Treatments industry in South Korea, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Wound Treatments in South Korea market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Wound Treatments in South Korea?
- What are the major brands in South Korea?
- What novel technologies are being used in sticking plasters/adhesive bandages?
Reasons to Get This Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: First Aid Kits, Gauze, Tape and Other Wound Care, Sticking Plasters/Adhesive Bandages.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Healthcare research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Wound Care in South Korea
- Wound Care in South Africa
- The Future of the Oral Hygiene Market in South Korea to 2017
- The Future of the Oral Hygiene Market in South Africa to 2017
- Consumer Health in South Africa
- The Global Market for Advanced Wound Care Products 2014
- Consumer Health in South Korea
- Wound Care in India
- Wound Care in China
- The Future of the Skincare Market in South Africa to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape