Williamstown, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/20/2012 -- GlobalData's new report, "Wound Closure Devices - Global Pipeline Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Market Forecasts to 2018" provides key data, information and analysis on the global wound closure devices market. The report provides market landscape, competitive landscape and market trends information on the wound closure devices market. The report provides comprehensive information on the key trends affecting the market, and key analytical content on the market dynamics. The report also reviews the competitive landscape and technology offerings.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- Key geographies covered include the US, Canada, the UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Japan, China, India, Australia, and Brazil.
- Key segments covered include hemostats, tissue sealants, wound closure strips, mechanical stapling devices and ligating clips.
- Annualized market revenues data from 2004 to 2011, forecast forward for seven years to 2018. Company shares data for 2011.
- Qualitative analysis of key market trends, market drivers, and restraints by each segment within wound closure devices market.
- The report also covers information on the leading market players, the competitive landscape, and the leading pipeline products and technologies.
- Key players covered include Covidien plc, Ethicon and Baxter International.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments that are driving the wound closure devices market globally.
- Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Identify key players best positioned to take advantage of the emerging market opportunities.
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products, most likely to ensure a robust return.
- What's the next big thing in the wound closure devices market landscape? - Identify, understand and capitalize.
- Make more informed business decisions from the insightful and in-depth analysis of the global wound closure devices market and the factors shaping it.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Covidien Plc., Ethicon Inc. (Subsidiary of Johnson & Johnson), Baxter International Inc.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Medical Devices research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Wound Closure Devices - Global Pipeline Analysis, Opportunity Assessment and Market Forecasts to 2016
- Negative Pressure Wound Therapy (NPWT) - Global Pipeline Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Market Forecasts to 2018
- Electrosurgical Devices Market - Global Pipeline Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Market Forecasts to 2018
- Interventional Cardiology Devices - Global Pipeline Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Market Forecasts to 2017
- Global Wound Care Management Market Analysis and Forecasts to 2015
- Wound Closure Devices Pipeline Technology and Market Forecasts to 2015
- Advanced Wound Management - Global Pipeline Analysis, Opportunity Assessment and Market Forecasts to 2016
- Interventional Cardiology Devices - Global Pipeline Analysis, Opportunity Assessment and Market Forecasts to 2016
- Ventricular Assist Devices (VAD) - Global Pipeline Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Market Forecasts to 2017
- Germany Wound Care Management Market Analysis and Forecasts to 2015