Fast Market Research recommends "Wrapping & Paper Packaging: Global Industry Guide" from MarketLine, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/22/2013 -- Global Wrapping & Paper Packaging industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the global fruit & vegetables market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global wrapping & paper packaging market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key wrapping & paper packaging market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The global wrapping & paper packaging market had total revenues of $233.4bn in 2012, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.1% between 2008 and 2012.
Market consumption volumes declined with a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -0.7% between 2008-2012, to reach a total of 38.9 million tonnes in 2012.
The performance of the market is forecast to follow the similar pattern with an anticipated CAGR of 8.3% for the five-year period 2012 - 2017, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $348.0bn by the end of 2017.
Your key questions answered
- What was the size of the global wrapping & paper packaging market by value in 2012?
- What will be the size of the global wrapping & paper packaging market in 2017?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global wrapping & paper packaging market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the global wrapping & paper packaging market?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Manufacturing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Global Packaging Survey 2013-2014 - Market Trends, Marketing Spend and Marketing Strategies in the Global Packaging Industry
- Global Packaging Survey 2013-2014 - Market Trends, Buyer Spend and Procurement Strategies in the Global Packaging Industry
- Global Packaging Survey 2013 - Changes in Demand for Packaging Types, Trends and Preferences
- Global Packaging Industry CEO Business Outlook Survey 2013-2014
- Beverage Packaging Market By Beverage Types (Non-Alcoholic, Alcoholic & Dairy), Packaging Types (Bottle, Can, Pouch, Carton, Draught, Bulk & Others), Material (Glass, Plastic, PET, HDPE, Metal, Paper-Board & Others) - Global Trends & Forecast To 2018
- Packaging Industry Outlook in Thailand: Market Size, Key Trends, Drivers and Challenges to 2016
- Industry Dynamics, Growth, Threats & Opportunities in the Packaging Industry - 2012-2013 : Survey Intelligence
- Packaging Industry Outlook in South Africa: Market Size, Key Trends, Drivers and Challenges to 2016
- Supplier Marketing Spend Activity, Marketing and Sales Behaviors and Strategies in the Packaging Industry - 2012-2013 : Survey Intelligence
- Buyer Spend Activity and Procurement Behaviors and Strategies in the Packaging Industry - 2012-2013 : Survey Intelligence