Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/22/2012 -- Current value and volume sales of writing instruments declined in 2009 by 5% and 6% respectively after a lower drop in 2008, as a result of the recession and households' limited purchasing power. During the recession, Canadian customers became increasingly price-conscious and reduced their expenses on non-essential goods. Writing instruments was no exception even if the price of writing instruments is low compared to other goods within personal accessories. After the recession, sales modestly...
Euromonitor International's Writing Instrumentsin Canada report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (2007-2011), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2016 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Colouring, Markers and Highlighters, Pencils, Pens, Writing Accessories.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Writing Instruments market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Writing Instruments in the United Kingdom
- Writing Instruments in Mexico
- Writing Instruments in Romania
- Writing Instruments in Australia
- Writing Instruments in South Korea
- Writing Instruments in Ukraine
- Musical Instruments in Mexico: Industrial Report
- Musical Instruments in Spain: Industrial Report
- Optical Instruments and Photographic Equipment in Spain: Industrial Report
- Musical Instruments in Australia: Industrial Report