Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/07/2014 -- Writing instruments continued to suffer from the impact of the economic crisis in 2013. In light of the declining consumer spending confidence, writing instruments was among the consumer goods perceived to be non-essential. Accordingly, writing instruments witnessed significantly reduced demand that manifested itself in fast volume declines across most of the category.
Euromonitor International's Writing Instrumentsin Italy report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (2009-2013), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2018 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Colouring, Markers and Highlighters, Pencils, Pens, Writing Accessories.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Writing Instruments market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Writing Instruments in the United Kingdom
- Writing Instruments in Germany
- Writing Instruments in Romania
- Writing Instruments in Taiwan
- Writing Instruments in China
- Writing Instruments in Canada
- Writing Instruments in Malaysia
- Writing Instruments in the Netherlands
- Writing Instruments in Japan
- Luxury Writing Instruments and Stationery in Italy