Fast Market Research recommends "W&T Offshore Inc., Company Intelligence Report" from GlobalData, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/17/2014 -- W&T Offshore Inc., Company Intelligence Report
W&T Offshore Inc (W&T) is an independent energy company actively involved in the acquisition, exploitation, and Exploration and Development (E&D) of crude oil and natural gas resources in the US. The company's Exploration and Production (E&P) activities are concentrated in both offshore and onshore areas of the US. Its offshore operations are primarily focused in the Gulf of Mexico (GoM) and its onshore operations are focused in the Permian basin of West Texas and East Texas. As of 2012, W&T possesses a total proved reserve base of 117.5 million barrels of oil equivalent (mmboe). Of this total, approximately 53% of the company's reserves are Proved, Developed and Producing (PDP) reserves, 21% are Proved, Developed, Nonproducing (PDNP) reserves, and 26% are Proved Undeveloped (PUD) reserves. As of 2012, based on the classification of company's total reserves by resources, approximately 47% of the total reserves are inclined towards oil resources, 13% are inclined towards Natural Gas Liquids (NGL), and 40% are inclined towards natural gas resources.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- Key Highlights: This section provides detailed analysis on the company's overall oil and gas value chain, new projects, growth opportunities, new ventures, assets performance, Capex funding, geographical results of oil and gas operations.
- Goals and Strategies: This section provides the upcoming goals and strategies of the company. The section mainly goals and strategies followed by the company in order to meet its upcoming goals.
- SWOT: The report's SWOT section provides the internal strength, weakness, opportunities and threats of company to reflect its strategic positions in the market.
- Production and Development Overview: This section highlights the company's crude oil and natural gas production forecast from its legacy and upcoming assets by region and commodity mix for next five years. The report also covers the detailed information and analysis on the company's producing and development assets.
- Exploration: This section includes detailed explanation and analysis on the company's exploration assets resulted due to new discoveries, new drilling and other activities.
- M&A trends: This section mainly provides information and analysis on the company's recent assets transactions, joint ventures, acquisition, and divestment activities during the last one year. This section highlights the company's status as a buyer or seller during the analyzed period.
- Financial Forecast and Valuation: This section highlights the detailed financial statement forecast for next five years. With the financial statement forecast, this section also provides intrinsic value of the company by using Net Asset Valuation method.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Energy research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- PTT Exploration and Production Public Company Limited, Company Intelligence Report
- BP p.l.c., Company Intelligence Report
- Total S.A., Company Intelligence Report
- Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd., Company Intelligence Report
- SM Energy Company, Company Intelligence Report
- Swift Energy Company, Company Intelligence Report
- Southwestern Energy Company, Company Intelligence Report
- Newfield Exploration Company, Company Intelligence Report
- Berry Petroleum Company, Company Intelligence Report
- Petroleo Brasileiro S.A., Company Intelligence Report
Copyright © 2005-2014 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)