ResearchMoz added Latest Research Report titled " Global Xenon Gas Market 2015-2019: Worldwide Market Size, Shares, Trends, Growth, Survey and Forecast report " to it's Large Report database.
Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/20/2016 -- The global xenon gas market to grow at a CAGR of 6.12% over the period 2014-2019. Xenon is naturally available in the atmosphere in trace amounts and is extremely expensive to produce. Xenon is commercially extracted through atmospheric air distillation while some of its compounds are sourced from certain igneous rocks and hot springs. With about eight stable isotopes and more than 40 unstable isotopes, the gas, despite the limited availability and high price, is used for certain exclusive applications some of which are listed as follows:
- Used in high resolution IMAX screens and projector screens, where xenon arc lamps act as an excellent source of short wavelength UV radiation
- Forms a range of chemical compounds such as xenon chloride and xenon fluoride that are widely used in excimer lasers
- Used as an efficient alternate anesthetic to nitrous oxide; it is also used as a performance stimulant by athletes
Browse Market info, get a Sample PDF with TOC: http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=437917
Technavios report, Global Xenon Gas Market 2015-2019, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from various industry experts. The report includes a comprehensive discussion of the market, an extensive coverage on different end-user segments, demand-supply dynamics in various geographies, and distribution method. The report provides comments on both the existing market landscape and its growth prospects over the forecast period. The report further includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
The report presents data on the following segments of the market:
- End-user: aerospace and aircraft, healthcare, imaging and lightning, automotive and transportation, and other industrial uses
- Geography: APAC, North America, MEA, Latin America, and Europe
- Distribution method: tonnage, merchant, and packaged
- Air Liquide
- Messer Group
Other prominent vendors
- Air Water
- American Gas Group
- Core Gas
- Matheson Tri-gas
- Proton Gas
Browse detailed Market Insights at: http://www.researchmoz.us/global-xenon-gas-market-market-research-report-2015-2019-report.html
Key questions answered in the report include
- What will the market size be in 2019 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the various end-uses and potential applications for the product?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space and what is the nature of competition between them?
- What is the distribution channel structure in each geography?
ResearchMoz is the world's fastest growing collection of market research reports worldwide. Our database is composed of current market studies from over 100 featured publishers worldwide. Our market research databases integrate statistics with analysis from global, regional, country and company perspectives. ResearchMoz's service portfolio also includes value-added services such as market research customization, competitive landscaping, and in-depth surveys, delivered by a team of experienced Research Coordinators.
Albany NY - 12207
Tel: 866-997-4948 (Us-Canada Toll Free)
Follow us on LinkedIn at: http://bit.ly/1TBmnVG