The zero liquid discharge systems market is estimated to be USD 5.4 billion in 2018 and is projected to reach USD 8.1 billion by 2023, at a CAGR of 8.3% from 2018 to 2023. Rising concerns over the disposal of brine concentrates into water bodies is expected to drive the minimal liquid discharge market.
Northrook, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/25/2019 -- The report "Zero Liquid Discharge Systems Market by System (Conventional, Hybrid), Process (Pretreatment, Filtration, Evaporation & Crystallization), End-Use Industry (Energy & Power, Chemicals & Petrochemicals, Food & Beverages), and Region - Global Forecast to 2023" The zero liquid discharge market is expected to grow from USD 5.4 billion in 2018 to USD 8.1 billion by 2023, at a CAGR of 8.3% from 2018 to 2023. Major drivers in the market include the implementation of stringent environmental regulations. In addition, rising concerns over the disposal of brine concentrates into water bodies is expected to drive the zero liquid discharge systems market.
Browse 61 market data Tables and 44 Figures spread through 140 Pages and in-depth TOC on "Zero Liquid Discharge Systems Marke - Global Forecast to 2023"
View detailed Table of Content here - https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/Market-Reports/zero-liquid-discharge-system-market-214039545.html
The conventional ZLD system segment is projected to lead the market during the forecast period.
Based on system, the conventional ZLD system segment is estimated to lead the zero liquid discharge systems market during the forecast period from 2018-2023. This growth can be attributed to strict environmental regulations that have forced small-to-large companies to install zero liquid discharge systems. The conventional ZLD system has a standard process for the treatment of effluents and sludge and is widely adopted due to its economical nature. Conventional ZLD systems are widely used across end-use industries for low to medium flowrate effluent plants.
The pretreatment segment is projected to grow at the highest CAGR, in terms of value during the forecast period.
Based on process, the pretreatment segment is projected to grow at the highest CAGR owing to the rising need to treat effluents to eliminate contaminants present in the wastewater prior to its further processing through zero liquid discharge systems. This involves chemical and/or biological treatment of effluents for further processing. The biological treatment method is majorly opted for by end-use industries, such as food & beverages, and pharmaceuticals to treat effluents, whereas the chemical treatment method is majorly adopted in industries such as energy & power, chemicals & petrochemicals, and textiles, among others.
North America is expected to lead the zero liquid discharge market during the forecast period.
By region, the zero liquid discharge market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and the Middle East & Africa. The North America region was the largest market for zero liquid discharge systems in 2017 and is expected to continue to lead in the coming years. This region is witnessing a high demand for zero liquid discharge systems from various end-use industries such as energy & power, chemicals & petrochemicals, food & beverages, textiles, pharmaceuticals, and semiconductors & electronics. Employment of stringent environmental regulations by countries such as the US and Canada among others, especially in the energy & power end-use industry, have led to an increase in the demand for zero liquid discharge systems in the region.
Download PDF Brochure @ https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/pdfdownloadNew.asp?id=214039545
Key players in the zero liquid discharge systems market are Aquatech International LLC (US), SUEZ water technologies & solutions (US), Veolia Water Technologies (France), GEA Group (Germany), Praj Industries Ltd. (India), H2O GmbH (Germany), US Water Services (US), Aquarion AG (Switzerland), Doosan Hydro Technology LLC (US), Petro Sep Corporation (Canada), IDE Technologies (Israel), Degremont Technologies Ltd. (Switzerland), Oasys Water, Inc. (US), and Saltworks Technologies Inc. (Canada), among others.
- In November 2018, Veolia Water Technologies established a new plant, AQUAVISTA, which is a holistic digital solution composed of a suite of intelligent software solutions for real-time optimization of process performance. It provides an auto-pilot mechanism for the optimization of the entire wastewater system, including sewer networks and treatment plants. This expansion helped Veolia Water Technologies expand its geographical presence and product portfolio in the minimal liquid discharge market.
- In May 2017, Praj Industries Ltd. expanded its business by establishing a new smart bio-refinery for renewable fuels & chemicals. It is a breakthrough in the company's proprietary platform technology, enfinity, for the manufacture of ethanol from agri-waste. The agri-residues may include rice and wheat straw, cotton stalk, bagasse, cane trash, corn cobs & stover, etc. which are e converted to ethanol, with superior product yields. It is an energy-efficient process equipped with the zero liquid discharge system.
- In March 2017, Suez Environment (France) agreed to acquire the water treatment unit of GE Water & Process Technologies for USD 3.4 billion. The acquisition enhanced Suez's product portfolio in treatment chemicals and membranes. The strategy will disconnect GE Water from the zero liquid discharge business, but it is expected to strengthen the market position of Suez in industrial water treatment.
Key Questions addressed by the report
- What are the future revenue pockets in the zero liquid discharge systems market?
- Which key developments are expected to have a long-term impact on the minimal liquid discharge?
- Which products, equipment, and processes are expected to cannibalize existing markets?
- How is the current regulatory framework expected to impact the market?
- What will be the future product mix of the zero liquid discharge systems market?
- What are the prime strategies of leaders in the wastewater management market?
Speak to our analyst for a discussion on the above findings @ https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/speaktoanalystNew.asp?id=214039545
Request Bundel Report @ https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/RequestBundleReport.asp?id=214039545
MarketsandMarkets™ provides quantified B2B research on 30,000 high growth niche opportunities/threats which will impact 70% to 80% of worldwide companies' revenues. Currently servicing 7500 customers worldwide including 80% of global Fortune 1000 companies as clients. Almost 75,000 top officers across eight industries worldwide approach MarketsandMarkets™ for their painpoints around revenues decisions.
Our 850 fulltime analyst and SMEs at MarketsandMarkets™ are tracking global high growth markets following the "Growth Engagement Model – GEM". The GEM aims at proactive collaboration with the clients to identify new opportunities, identify most important customers, write "Attack, avoid and defend" strategies, identify sources of incremental revenues for both the company and its competitors. MarketsandMarkets™ now coming up with 1,500 MicroQuadrants (Positioning top players across leaders, emerging companies, innovators, strategic players) annually in high growth emerging segments. MarketsandMarkets™ is determined to benefit more than 10,000 companies this year for their revenue planning and help them take their innovations/disruptions early to the market by providing them research ahead of the curve.
MarketsandMarkets's flagship competitive intelligence and market research platform, "Knowledgestore" connects over 200,000 markets and entire value chains for deeper understanding of the unmet insights along with market sizing and forecasts of niche markets.
Mr. Shelly Singh
630 Dundee Road
Northbrook, IL 60062
USA : 1-888-600-6441