Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/04/2014 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of Zoll Medical Corporation - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review market report to its offering
Zoll Medical Corporation - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companys key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
- Key manufacturing facilities A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
ZOLL Medical Corporation (Zoll) undertakes the designing, manufacturing and marketing of resuscitation devices and systems used for emergency resuscitation of cardiac arrest victims. It develops technologies and software that help clinicians, emergency medical services (EMS) personnel and lay rescuers advance the practice of resuscitation. The company offers products for defibrillation and monitoring, circulation and CPR feedback, data management, fluid resuscitation, and therapeutic temperature management. Its priority markets include the US, Canada, Latin America, the UK, Germany, France, the Netherlands, Australia, and Austria.
Zoll Medical Corporation Key Recent Developments
Mar 11, 2014: ZOLL Implements HL7 for Data Exchange Between Healthcare Providers
Jan 30, 2014: product--ZOLL to Highlight Autopulse Extrication, Data-Driven Solutions, and Advanced CPR Technologies at EMS Today
Dec 19, 2013: Asian Football Confederation to Protect Players Against Sudden Cardiac Arrest with the AED Plus
Dec 02, 2013: ZOLL Summit 2014 Call for Presentations
Nov 12, 2013: ZOLL Technology for Improving CPR Quality to Be Showcased at AHA Annual Conference
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
To view the table of contents for this market research report please visit