Recently published research from GlobalData, "Zumatek Incorporated - Product Pipeline Analysis", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/16/2013 -- Zumatek Incorporated (Zumatek) is a developer of imaging technologies to treat breast cancer. The company carries out pilot patient trial, R&D, and commercialization stages. The company's ZumaTek x-ray CT scanner help to identify tumors in a patient's breast. Zumatek along with the partnership with the University of North Carolina Cancer Hospital started a pilot clinical trial in 2011. The company uses x-ray beam spectral filtration and digital flat-panel detector technology which helps physicians to identify breast cancer before a tumor creates lymph nodes. It has grant for NIH Phase II SBIR. Zumatek is headquartered in Chapel Hill, North Carolina, the US.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
This report is a source for data, analysis and actionable intelligence on the Zumatek Incorporated portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides detailed analysis on each pipeline product with information on the indication, the development stage, trial phase, product milestones, pipeline territory, estimated approval date, and estimated launch date
Each pipeline product is profiled to cover information on product description, function, technology, indication, and application. The report is also supplemented with a detailed company profile and information on clinical trials, wherever applicable.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
- Detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments.
- Detailed coverage on all the pipeline products, by equipment type, by therapy area, by development stage, and by trial phase.
- Information on product milestones and pipeline territory for each product, the estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
- Profile of each pipeline product with additional information on product description, function, technology, indication(s), and application.
- Data on relevant clinical trials and product patent details, wherever applicable.
- Information on clinical trial, wherever applicable, is supplemented with information on trial phase, trial status, trial objective, trial design, target patients, unique physician identifier, primary point, secondary point, acronym, participants inclusion, participants exclusion, interventions, trial results, trial start date, trial end date, study type, trial site, trial funding, age eligibility, and gender eligibility.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments driving the medical devices pipeline and technology landscape globally.
- Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Medical Devices research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Gen-Probe Incorporated (GPRO) - Product Pipeline Analysis
- InterGenetics Incorporated - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Epinex Diagnostics Incorporated - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Castle Biosciences Incorporated - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Bausch & Lomb Incorporated - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Metabolomx - Product Pipeline Analysis.
- Product Pipeline in Medical Equipment Market - Robust Pipeline Strengthening the In-Vitro Diagnostics and Cardiovascular Devices Market
- Savyon Diagnostics Ltd. - Product Pipeline Analysis
- CollPlant Ltd. - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Coris BioConcept - Product Pipeline Analysis