New Pharmaceuticals research report from Datamonitor is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/01/2012 -- This analysis evaluates the company's strategy and key strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats, and provides an overview of the company's biosimilars portfolio, including analysis of key product profiles, examining key drivers and resistors to development, market sizing, specifics of development such as clinical trials (where available) for each key biosimilar molecule in development.
- Strategic insight into the key strategies that have shaped the company's progress and/or will define its outlook going forward.
- Provides an indication of how biosimilars fit into the wider company context, and a history of deals & alliances.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Zydus Cadila has a wide variety of biosimilars in its portfolio covering a number of indications, including five copy-biologics that are available in India, with a further 12 candidates in development, two of which are in clinical trials. The remaining 10 are at various stages of preclinical development, four of which are monoclonal antibodies.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Evaluate key products in Zydus's broad biosimilars portfolio covering a number of indications
- See how partnerships will prove crucial for international product launches
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Pharmaceuticals research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Zydus Cadila Healthcare Limited (CADILAHC) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Zydus Cadila Healthcare Limited (532321) - Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare - Deals and Alliances Profile
- The World Generic Market Report 2012
- Zydus Cadila Healthcare Limited - Product Pipeline Review - H2 2011
- Abbott Enters into Licensing and Supply Agreement with Zydus Cadila - Deal Analysis from GlobalData
- Zydus Cadila Healthcare Limited - Product Pipeline Review - 2012
- Zydus Cadila Healthcare Limited - Company Capsule
- Biosimilars in Developed Countries - Launch of Biosimilar mAbs in Europe and New Regulatory Pathways in the US to Spur Market Growth
- Zydus Cadila Generics Company Intelligence Report
- Sandoz: Biosimilars Company Analysis