Fast Market Research recommends "Air Care in South Korea" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/05/2013 -- In 2012, air care in South Korea grew by 3% in current value terms to reach Won87 billion. With the exception of concentrated spray/aerosol air fresheners, air care showed positive growth in 2012. From a consumer's point of view, frequency of use and the fragrance's longevity between standard and concentrated spray/aerosol air fresheners were considered similar. Thus, they tended to use the standard format, which carries a lower retail price level. In addition, few new products in concentrated...
Euromonitor International's Air Care in South Korea market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Candle Air Fresheners, Car Air Fresheners, Electric Air Fresheners, Gel Air Fresheners, Liquid Air Fresheners, Other Air Care, Spray/Aerosol Air Fresheners.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Air Care market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Future of South Korea Household Care Packaging to 2017
- The Future of South Africa Household Care Packaging to 2017
- Air Care in South Africa
- Home Care in South Korea
- Home Care in South Africa
- The Future of the Skincare Market in South Africa to 2017
- The Future of the Skincare Market in South Korea to 2017
- The Future of Travel and Tourism in South Korea to 2016
- Product Insights: Global Product Innovation Update, July 2012
- The Future of South Africa Pet Care Packaging to 2017