Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/23/2014 -- The double down-trading triggered by the economic slowdown visibly affected analgesics, the second largest category in consumer health (very close to the largest, cough, cold and allergy (hay fever) remedies). Consumers down traded to formal generics, which were the only share winners (one percentage point up) and to informal products (not tracked by EMI). That translated into a decline in the constant value growth rate from 4% in 2012 to 3% in 2013. The slowdown due to the increase in informal...
Euromonitor International's Analgesics in Dominican Republic report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2009-2013, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2018 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Systemic Analgesics, Topical Analgesics/Anaesthetic.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Analgesics market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Healthcare research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Consumer Health in Dominican Republic
- Herbal/Traditional Products in Dominican Republic
- Calming and Sleeping in Dominican Republic
- The Insurance Industry in the Dominican Republic, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017
- Spirits Market in Dominican Republic: Databook to 2017
- Confectionery Market in Dominican Republic: Databook to 2017
- Trends and Opportunities in Dominican Republican Non-Life Insurance Industry to 2017: Market Profile
- Trends and Opportunities in Dominican Republican Personal Accident and Health Insurance Industry to 2017: Market Profile
- Trends and Opportunities in Dominican Republican Life Insurance Industry to 2017: Market Profile
- Still and Sparkling Wine Market in Dominican Republic: Databook to 2017