New Consumer Goods research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/30/2014 -- AFH tissue and hygiene achieved a good performance in South Africa in 2013. Most of its growth was due to increasing governmental spending on hospitals/healthcare. AFH incontinence registered the highest value growth in 2013 thanks to the slow but growing decline of social taboos, encouraging people to look for treatments. Lower purchasing power and widespread poverty led consumers to seek treatment from hospitals/healthcare.
The competitive landscape is dominated by international and domestic key players in South Africa. Kimberly-Clark leads the industry with a total value share of 23%. Despite high pricing, the company offers a wide range of products. Its leadership is based on having a strong asset in terms of provision of AFH tissue to multinational businesses and private hospitals/healthcare in South Africa. Kimberly-Clarke is therefore ranked first within AFH tissue and hygiene in 2013.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Overall AFH tissue and hygiene should grow at a slower pace than it did over the review period, hence a predicted CAGR of 5% over the forecast period. AFH hygiene should drive the overall performance of AFH tissue and hygiene thanks to growing consumer demand for AFH incontinence in hospitals/healthcare. Conversely, AFH tissue should register lower value growth due to lower purchasing power impacting businesses and horeca outlets, negatively.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Away-From-Home Tissue and Hygiene industry in South Africa with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Away-From-Home Tissue and Hygiene industry in South Africa, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Away-From-Home Tissue and Hygiene in South Africa market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Away-From-Home Tissue and Hygiene in South Africa?
- What are the major brands in South Africa?
- What are the most important channels for away-from-home sales?
- What are the different applications for away-from-home wipers?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Away-From-Home Hygiene, Away-From-Home Tissue.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Tissue and Hygiene in South Africa
- The Future of the Oral Hygiene Market in South Africa to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- The Future of the Personal Hygiene Market in South Africa to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- The Future of the Feminine Hygiene Market in South Africa to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- Retail Tissue in South Africa
- The Future of the Personal Hygiene Market in South Africa to 2017
- The Future of the Feminine Hygiene Market in South Africa to 2017
- The Future of the Oral Hygiene Market in South Africa to 2017
- Toothpaste Market in South Africa: Market Profile to 2017
- Nappies/Diapers/Pants in South Africa