Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Baby and Child-Specific Products in Nigeria", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/28/2014 -- Baby and child-specific products saw a positive performance in 2013, as marketing activities and the rising baby population helped to drive sales. As the category became more competitive, producers drove their brands with increased marketing activities, which helped to create awareness of the benefits of baby and child-specific products. Furthermore, the year-on-year growth in the baby population also contributed to the increase in value sales, due to new consumers entering the market.
PZ Cussons Nigeria led baby and child-specific products in 2013 with a 27% value share. The company has a long-standing presence in Nigeria, and its Cussons Baby brand range is popular. Furthermore, the company has an in-depth understanding of the market; developing new products to meet the changing needs of consumers. The company also operates an effective distribution network which covers the Nigerian market. The company was followed closely by Unilever Nigeria in 2013.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The rising baby population, marketing activities and economic improvements will help to push growth in baby and child-specific products over the forecast period, with a value CAGR of 1% at constant 2013 prices. As the category becomes more competitive, producers are expected to increase their marketing activities with advertising and brand extensions, whilst seeking new market opportunities over the forecast period. The rising baby population will also help to grow sales, as parents will continue to find better ways of keeping their children healthy. Furthermore, an expected improvement in the economy will help to boost consumers' confidence in spending more on baby and child-specific products.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Baby Care industry in Nigeria with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Baby Care industry in Nigeria, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Baby Care in Nigeria market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Baby Care in Nigeria?
- What are the major brands in Nigeria?
- What are the movements in unit prices across categories?
- What is the penetration of premium baby care products?
Reasons to Get this Report:
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Baby and Child-Specific Products in Lithuania
- Baby and Child-Specific Products in the United Arab Emirates
- Baby and Child-Specific Products in Estonia
- Baby and Child-Specific Products in Portugal
- Baby and Child-Specific Products in Slovenia
- Baby and Child-Specific Products in Norway
- Baby and Child-Specific Products in Georgia
- Baby and Child-Specific Products in Israel
- Baby and Child-Specific Products in Denmark
- Baby and Child-Specific Products in Belarus