Fast Market Research recommends "Baby Food Packaging in Japan" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/28/2014 -- Baby food packaging sales grew slightly in off-trade volume terms in 2013 to reach 323 million units. Positive growth was mainly driven by the strong performance of prepared baby food. As the number of working mothers increased in Japan, consumers are looking for easier and more convenient baby food options. Also, there has been a gradual shift in consumer preference, with mothers using prepared baby food in order to spend more time interacting with their infants rather than cooking homemade food, which used to be perceived as a sign of a mother's love for her baby. This trend contributed to the overall growth in baby food packaging unit volume sales in the review period.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Japan will continue to see declining birth rates in the forecast period. The birth rate in Japan declined from 8.8 per 1,000 populations in 2003 to 8.0 per 1,000 populations in 2013. Young men and women are choosing to focus on their careers and delay marriage and starting a family due to the prolonged unstable economic situation. The ongoing fall in the birth rate in Japan is set to hit baby food consumption in the forecast period.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Baby Food Packaging industry in Japan with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Baby Food Packaging industry in Japan, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Baby Food Packaging in Japan market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes in units and filled volumes
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the total unit volume of baby food packaging in Japan?
- What are the major baby food pack types in Japan?
- Are composite containers taking share from metal tins in baby milk formula?
- What are the most dynamic pack types within baby food?
Reasons to Get this Report:
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Dried Baby Food, Milk Formula, Other Baby Food, Prepared Baby Food.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Manufacturing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Baby Food Packaging in India
- Baby Food Packaging in Turkey
- Baby Food Packaging in Canada
- Baby Food Packaging in Germany
- Baby Food Packaging in Mexico
- Baby Food Packaging in Indonesia
- Baby Food Packaging in Brazil
- Baby Food Packaging in the United Arab Emirates
- Baby Food Packaging in the Philippines
- Baby Food Packaging in Spain