Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Beauty and Personal Care Packaging in Poland", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/28/2014 -- The worsening financial situation of households affected producers in terms of lower sales. As a consequence, there was less activity in terms of the introduction of packaging novelties. Significant projects aimed at changing packaging were suspended and new concepts were not developed. Companies tended to implement new products without spending on investment in new packaging; thus bath and shower, men's toiletries or hair care were basically characterised by the offering of standard rigid plastic bottles provided with simple closures. This type of packaging and closure are less costly, which translates into money saving in production processes. Market potential for cheap and simply shaped closures is dynamically driving rising demand for private label products. As packaging has an essential share in the final price, discounters, supermarkets and hypermarkets are focused on the lowest costs. In 2012, the cheapest closures - plastic screw closures and plastic dispensing closures - showed the fastest growth in actual terms.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
An increasing share of large packaging in body care, bath foam/gel, body wash/shower gel or standard shampoos is expected to be seen over the forecast period. This will essentially influence utilisation of plastic bottles of 400ml and larger. Producers are predicted to maximise both volume and value sales by means of focusing on larger packaging. A tendency towards private label in personal care is expected to continue over the forecast period. Consumers will concentrate on savings, thus they will be interested in economy products packed in simply shaped bottles with unsophisticated closures.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Beauty and Personal Care Packaging industry in Poland with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Beauty and Personal Care Packaging industry in Poland, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Beauty and Personal Care Packaging in Poland market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes in units and filled volumes
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the total unit volume of beauty and personal care packaging in Poland?
- What are the major beauty and personal care pack types in Poland?
- Are functional closures such as sprays and pumps growing in skin care packaging?
- What are the most dynamic pack types within beauty and personal care?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Baby Care, Bath and Shower, Colour Cosmetics, Deodorants, Depilatories, Fragrances, Hair Care, Men's Grooming, Oral Care, Skin Care, Sun Care.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Manufacturing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Future of the Health and Beauty Packaging Market in New Zealand to 2017
- The Future of the Health and Beauty Packaging Market in Peru to 2017
- The Future of the Health and Beauty Packaging Market in Finland to 2017
- The Future of the Health and Beauty Packaging Market in Bulgaria to 2017
- The Future of the Healthand Beauty Packaging Market in China to 2017
- The Future of the Health and Beauty Packaging Market in the Czech Republic to 2017
- The Future of Indonesia Health and Beauty Packaging to 2017
- The Future of Turkey Health and Beauty Packaging to 2017
- The Future of Australia Health and Beauty Packaging to 2017
- The Future of the Netherlands Health and Beauty Packaging to 2017