Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/20/2012 -- During 2010, special premium beers and boutique beers continued to attract a lot of attention and to grow healthily. This was true for 2011 as well as Israeli consumers continued to seek more refined beers and were much more open to trying new and challenging beers rather than well-known beers. According to company sources, special premium beers such as stout, fruit, wheat, boutique and all other non-lager beers continue to account for a small percentage of beer sales in Israel in volume terms.
Euromonitor International's Beer in Israel report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (2007-2011), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they legislative, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2016 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Dark Beer, Lager, Lager by Origin, Low/Non- Alcohol Beer, Stout.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Beer market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Beer: Global Industry Guide
- Beer - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Consumer Trends in the Beer, Cider & Pre-mixed Spirits Market in China
- Consumer Trends in the Beer, Cider & Pre-mixed Spirits Market in Brazil
- Consumer Trends in the Beer, Cider & Pre-mixed Spirits Market in Italy
- Consumer Trends in the Beer, Cider & Pre-mixed Spirits Market in the UK
- Consumer Trends in the Beer, Cider & Pre-mixed Spirits Market in France
- Consumer Trends in the Beer, Cider & Pre-mixed Spirits Market in Germany
- Beer - Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Consumer Trends in the Beer, Cider & Pre-mixed Spirits Market in the US