New Beverages research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/11/2013 -- The premium trend in bottled water is expanding in South Korea. Department stores such as Shinsegae Department Store and Galleria Department Store are operating separate sections for premium water where consumers can taste and purchase imported premium bottled water. Despite the high price, consumers tend to purchase premium brands for health and wellbeing purposes. The trend has even led the market to create a whole new career. "Water sommeliers" are now being hired in many water specialised...
Euromonitor International's Bottled Water in South Korea report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (2008-2012), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they legislative, distribution, packaging or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Carbonated Bottled Water, Flavoured Bottled Water, Functional Bottled Water, Still Bottled Water.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Bottled Water market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Bottled Water in South Africa - a Snapshot (2013)
- Bottled Water in South Korea - a Snapshot (2013)
- Bottled Water in South Africa
- Bottled Water (retail) in South Korea - a Snapshot (2012)
- Bottled Water (retail) in South Africa - a Snapshot (2012)
- Soft Drinks in South Korea
- Soft Drinks in South Africa
- Bottled Water in India
- Bottled Water in China
- Bottled Water (retail) in Australia - a Snapshot (2012)