New Manufacturing research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/11/2014 -- Growth of canned/preserved food packaging was maintained at a double-digit level in 2013 following growing demand for canned/preserved food, particularly canned/preserved meat and fish. Both preserved corned beef and canned sardines/mackerel are long-term staples among Indonesian consumers, especially as a reserve when fresh foods are not available. They are often mixed with other fresh foods to create day-to-day dishes. Demand for canned/preserved food in 2013 grew from increasing demand for convenient food. Ease of storage and long durability make them a viable option for an easy-fix meal.
Demand for canned/preserved food is expected to still grow at a healthy rate over the forecast period. Canned/preserved food in general will continue to be a practical alternative to fresh or frozen/chilled foods. The advantage of storage and ease of transportation, especially to remote areas, and long durability compared with fresh food, remain the prime advantages of canned/preserved food. Canned/preserved fish is expected to remain the main contributor to canned/preserved food in terms of volume size, followed by canned/preserved meat.Overview
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Canned/Preserved Food Packaging industry in Indonesia with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Canned/Preserved Food Packaging industry in Indonesia, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Canned/Preserved Food Packaging in Indonesia market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes in units and filled volumes
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the total unit volume of canned/preserved food packaging in Indonesia?
- What are the major canned/preserved food pack types in Indonesia?
- How are novel pack types such as pouches and liquid cartons threatening the dominant metal food can?
- Is microwaveability a driver for novel packaging uptake in Indonesia?
- What are the most dynamic pack types within canned/preserved food?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Canned/Preserved Beans, Canned/Preserved Fish/Seafood, Canned/Preserved Fruit, Canned/Preserved Meat and Meat Products, Canned/Preserved Pasta, Canned/Preserved Ready Meals, Canned/Preserved Soup, Canned/Preserved Tomatoes, Canned/Preserved Vegetables, Other Canned/Preserved Food.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Manufacturing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Innovations in Food Packaging, 2013 - A review of recent trends, drivers and issues in global food packaging
- The Future of the Food Packaging Market in France to 2017
- The Future of the Food Packaging Market in Germany to 2017
- The Future of the Food Packaging Market in China to 2017
- The Future of the Food Packaging Market in Russia to 2017
- The Future of the Food Packaging Market in Hungary to 2017
- The Future of the Food Packaging Market in Venezuela to 2017
- The Future of the Food Packaging Market in Egypt to 2017
- The Future of the Food Packaging Market in Ireland to 2017
- The Future of the Food Packaging Market in Bulgaria to 2017